The Hamilton County FOP #103 Lodge at Morse Beach is available for private rental. Use the Lodge Calendar to check for available dates and then email to reserve your request. All Rentals require a signed rental agreement with a $250.00 refundable security/clean up deposit.
FEE SCHEDULE :
- General Public or Business Rental $ 250.00
To Rent the Lodge:
- Check the date using the Fop Lodge Calendar on this website
- E-mail email@example.com with your rental request and the date availability will be verified.
- You will receive a response to verify the date availability.
- Make Payment– A check made to the FOP103 for the rental fee and a seperate check made to FOP103 for $250.00 for the security/clean-up deposit must be paid to secure the date.
- After the the payment and deposit is received the date will be confirmed. (The Rental Check will be deposited- the Security/Clean-up is held not Deposited until the event)
- Just prior to the the event you will receive an e-mail regarding lodge access and signing a rental agreement.
- The Lodge uses a digital access system so keys are not needed. You will receive a door code prior to your event. The Lodge does provide basic clean up supplies including a vacuum, mops, brooms, and cleaners. It is expected that you will return the lodge to the same condition.
- The Lodge rental is for the date you rent 8am-12 midnight.
- Set-up the day before is not permitted (Other Charges may apply- the FOP has obligations to cleaning personnel and other Lodge use)
- The lodge has (10) 5′ circular and (6) 6’x 2.5′ rectangle “Lifetime” molded folding tables along with enough chairs to accommodate for your use.
- Also (3) 5′ x 2′ rectangle tables are setup to use for food, gifts, or other needs. The kitchen includes a 4 stool bar seating area, stove, microwave, and a refrigerator for use with all rentals.
Please contact us by email for further information: firstname.lastname@example.org